Riverview School District


Registration Information and District Forms

Riverview students may register year-around (except July) at the school they'll be attending. To determine the elementary attendance area, which is based on address, call the Transportation Department at 425-844-4540.


Students entering kindergarten must be five years old on or before August 31. Students who are five by November 30 may apply and test for early entrance into kindergarten, for the process, please click here

Kindergarten registration is in March. Please call your elementary school for more information.


Elementary Schools


Secondary Schools (middle and high school)

It is recommended that new students contact their school for additional information about the registration process prior to registering.


      • Proof of birth or other age-verification forms (visa, court papers, etc.)
      • List of immunizations
      • Proof of residency
      • Withdrawal sheet or report card from previous school
      • Unofficial transcript (high school)

Washington State Enrollment Choice Act

We will start accepting applications for the 2021-2022 school year starting Monday, February 1, 2021 and will close on Wednesday, March 31, 2021. Any applications received after March 31, 2021 will be held until the 2nd week of September. This allows our schools to verify class loads for the 2021-2022 school year.

District Forms

Acceptance of Non-Resident Students into the Riverview School District - See Policy 3020
Acceptance of Non-Resident Students - Requests due by February 1 of each year - See Policy 3020 for requirements

Non-Residents - Parent or guardian will apply for admission on behalf of his or her child by completing the appropriate application form from their home district.

Riverview District Agreement to Release Attendance to another district - See Policy 3015
A student who resides within the boundaries of the Riverview School District may request release to attend school in another district - fill out Riverview Choice Transfer Form P3015-F

Riverview District Home-based Instruction Agreement - Due by September 15th - See Policy 3015
Students who reside within the boundaries of the Riverview School District and are participating in home-based instruction must file a Declaration of Intent to Home School annually by September 15th, or within two weeks of any public school quarter, trimester, or semester with the school district in the student’s home district.

Declaration of Intent to Home School

Riverview In-District Transfer Request - See Policy P3010
A parent or guardian may request that their child be allowed to attend another school in the district. Requests must be submitted, using the Annual In-District Attendance Transfer Application Form (P3010-F) to the Principal of the building at which the student is currently assigned.

In-District Transfer Request - Use this form if requesting transfer within Riverview School District school boundaries.

Riverview Part-Time Attendance or Ancillary Services Request

Ancillary Services Request - This form is for private school students or students receiving home-based instruction.

Free and Reduced Lunch Applications

Information on Free and Reduced Lunch Program | Application for Free and Reduced Priced Meals

In Spanish: Information on Free and Reduced Lunch Program | Application for Free and Reduced Priced Meals