School Board Agendas and Minutes 2020-2021
As of March 19, 2021, with the issuance of the Miscellaneous Venues guidance by Governor Jay Inslee, and by previous Proclamation 20-28.14 (issued on March 24, 2020 and extended January 19, 2021), all public meetings must be held remotely, but public agencies can provide an option for an in-person meeting component consistent with the business meetings requirements contained in the Miscellaneous Venues guidance, incorporated into Proclamation 20-25.
Members of the public can attend School Board meetings either in-person or via phone access. The public is welcomed and encouraged to participate in School Board Meetings and to provide public statements in email to the RSD School Board at email@example.com or Stacy Cook, Executive Assistant to the Superintendent, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beginning with the April 27, 2021 School Board Meeting, anyone wishing to attend in-person must pre-register by noon, the day of the meeting, by emailing Stacy Cook at email@example.com or calling 425-844-4504. Pre-registration is required by the Miscellaneous Venues guidance, as issued by Governor Inslee on March 19, 2021. If you attend the meeting in person, you must pre-register, complete the attestation and temperature check requirements. Attestations and temperature checks will be conducted on-site. The attestation/contact information will be kept on file for 28 days for contact tracing purposes.
Public Input can be given the following ways:
- In-person, if you have pre-registered by Noon the day of the meeting; and/or,
- Emailing the School Board at firstname.lastname@example.org or by emailing Stacy Cook at email@example.com.
School Board meetings are held at the Riverview School District Educational Service Center, unless otherwise noted. Meetings are the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month at 6:00 PM, except in December (2nd Tuesday only), April (4th Tuesday only) and July (4th Tuesday only).
Agendas are posted here before each school board meeting. Agenda modifications may occur at the meeting.
Minutes are posted after they are approved at the following meeting.
Board Work Study (BWS) sessions are meetings during which matters may be studied and discussed but no votes are taken. Work Sessions are open to the public, but there is no provision for public participation.
| Board Meeting Schedule for 2021-2022 | Full District Calendar | Board Work Studies for 2020-2021
Board Work Study Minutes
- Res. 20-01 | Adopting 2019 Study & Survey
- Res. 20-02 | Emergency Suspension of Policy
- Res. 20-03 | Emergency Waiver of High School Graduation Credits
- Res. 20-04 | Emergency Waiver of School Days & Instructional Hrs.
- Res. 20-05 | 2019-20 Budget Extension Capital Projects Fund
- Res. 20-06 | Limited General Obligation Bond
- Res. 20-07 | Authorizing Annexation
- Res. 20-08 | 2020-2021 Fiscal Budget Adoption
- Res. 20-09 | District Reopening Plan for the 2020-2021 School Year
- Res. 21-01 | Emergency Waiver of High School Graduation Credits for the 2020-2021 School Year
- 2021-01 | January 2021 - School Board Recognition Month
- 2020-01 | Riverview School District Proclaims November 2020 as Kindness Month; recognizes World Kindness Day on November 13, 2020
- 2020-02 | January 2021 - National Mentoring Month in Riverview
Agendas and Minutes from prior years: