PAYROLL & BENEFITS
|Kristin Malone||Payroll and Benefits Coordinator||425-844-4513|
|Mardi Rezoski||District Support Specialist||425-844-4507|
OPEN ENROLLMENT: OCTOBER 26, 2020 - NOVEMBER 23, 2020
Open Enrollment is your opportunity to make plan changes, add or remove dependents and sign up for (or re-enroll in) a Medical Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA) or Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP) for 2021. All enrollment changes are effective January 1, 2021.
You are not required to make any changes to your health plans during open enrollment. If you choose to not make any changes, you will remain enrolled in your current medical, dental and vision plans.
However, please note:
- If you are covering a spouse or state-registered domestic partner you may need to reattest to the premium surcharge. If you need to reattest, the SEBB program will mail you a letter requiring you to reattest to this surcharge. You can also check whether you need to reattest on SEBB My Account starting on October 26, 2020.
- Intercom (SEBB OPEN ENROLLMENT NOTICE/NEWSLETTER). The October edition of the SEBB newsletter is a great source for open enrollment information.
- OPEN ENROLLMENT (SEBB employee website). As always, the SEBB employee website will continue to be your best resource for all things SEBB, including details of the upcoming open enrollment.
- 2021 Medical Plan Premiums
- Riverview Employee Benefit Guide
ADDITIONAL BENEFIT INFORMATION
To access your current benefit enrollment information, please login to SEBB - My Account, or by clicking the Washington State Health Care Authority image below.
Benefit enrollment information is no longer found in Skyward.Current SEBB plans run from: January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020.
The following links below will help you access information and have been added for your convenience.
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM